TOP 10 BLOUSE NECK DESIGNS BY BOLLYWOOD DIVAS
The blouse neck Design is the first and foremost attraction of every saree or lehenga. It is noticed first by people and has a massive impact on your personality. Just with the correct blouse neck design selection, you can change your look and could become a style statement.
Here are some notified blouse neck designs by Bollywood divas that ruled 2018 and the trends we should follow in 2018:
1. SONAM’S MESMERIZING JEWEL NECK BLOUSE DESIGN
Sonam Kapoor is the well famous name in style world. She always dares to wear unique and different look. She opts a beautiful off white lehenga with the massive golden embroidered all over. The attire’s has a most attractive part, i.e. its blouse with a jewel neck design having heavy, intricate work in round shape only. The way of a jewel neck and its work mesmerized everyone in her sangeet as she was looking like a princess.
If you are opting jewel neck blouse design here are some points to have glanced once:
- Women with a wide neck should be the best option for this neckline as there should be a difference between the face and shoulder.
- It is perfect for women with a slim neck.
- The low is ideal for women with a more massive bust and thicker collar.
2. QUEEN KAREENA’S PLUNGING NECK BLOUSE DESIGN
While everyone put on their style in Sonam’s wedding reception, Kareena selected Manish Malhotra’s outfit that makes her look unique like a queen. She wore a golden half and half shimmer saree with a golden heavy embroidered blouse with a deep plunging neck design that enhances her beauty more and makes her a flaunting queen
Points to be noted while selecting v necklines
- A good bra gives maximum uplift and great cleavage, which look fabulous with this neckline.
- Short neck and broad shoulders as it draws attention to the centre.
- Wide, round, and square jaws as it elongates face shape.
- Deep v neck or plunging neck is for stylish women
- Full figured women as it give the vertical illusion to the outfit.
3. JACQUELINE’ S ROCKING BATEAU NECK MAROON CROP TOP
Jacqueline is the style icon for the young generation, and her appearance is always appreciable in all Bollywood events.2018 has witnessed a remarkable look of her in Neeta Lulla’s maroon kalamkari ghagra with a bateau crop top with frills at the hem. Bateau neckline looks more beautiful on Jacqueline as her gorgeous face is more noticeable in this neck design.
Guidelines for this bateau neck design:
- It is excellent with most neck types.
- It should opt carefully by women with a short or wide neck.
- It enhances volume and draws notice to the neck.
- It is magical for those who have a small bust as its shape creates the illusion of a bigger bust.
- It should be wear without jewellery since it covers the collarbone
4. PEECEE’S STRAPPY GOLDEN BLOUSE NECK DESIGN FOR EVERY OCCASION
Peecee is in the limelight nowadays for two reasons firstly for her dating with the famous singer Nick Jonas and second is for the flaming red Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla's saree that she wore at Ambani’s event. She was looking goddess in vibrant red saree with a beautiful strapped heavy embellished golden blouse and golden border on saree's hem. The strapped blouse neck designs are always trendy and look appealing and stylish. It is the most commonly used neckline by our divas.
This is best recommended for:
- It suits for almost every body type and size, but if you are a busted lady, make sure you have excellent support throughout the day.
- It is the best option for Long Neck to notify the beauty of your long neck
- A well-toned arm looks shaped in the blouse.
- It seems reasonable on broad Shoulders.
- It is preferable for Medium Bust women.
5. ANUSHA’S STYLISH CAPE NECK DESIGN
MTV's diva once again rocked at Lakme Fashion Week, 2018 with a printed pleated cape crop top and a knife pleated skirt. Cape tops are in trends since last year and are predicted to have a significant influence in 2018 also. A cape looks stylish, classy and unique in all sense. It starts with neck and covers your shoulder. Try this new neck design and be a flaunting girl!!
Important things to be noted if you are going to be a cape girl:
- It is the apt neckline if you have a more massive bust, cape covers your bust.
- Best for the thin statue as it gives volume to the upper bodice.
- It is also best for you if you are in a desire to highlight your face.
- It is perfect to look stylish without any embellishments.
6. MALAIKA RULED IN FORMAL COLLAR BLOUSE NECK DESIGN
Malaika Arora Khan is a renowned name in fashion industry. She enprints her style statement with unique silhouettes, style and look for every occasion. Her personality suits every outfit hence she is preferred by mostly all designers all over India. Lakme Fashion Week, 2018 has marked a remarkable walk of this diva bearing sari-pants by De Belle’s collection that comprises black draped saree on pant with a collar buttoned-up to plunging line.
Collar Blouse Neck Design needs the following points to be considered:
- It is preferred by all body types and face
- The best option for the corporate lady for the formal look.
- It gives a stylish look along with the class.
- The length of the blouse should be as per the body shape.
- It should have the proper fitting.
7. SHILPA’S SWEET SWEETHEART SHAPE BLOUSE NECK DESIGN
Shilpa Shetty is the best example of a perfect shape body that beautifies almost all kind of blouse neck designs and silhouettes. Shilpa’s appearance in Jayanti Reddy's outfit at Lakme Fashion Week,2018 in a heavy embroidered lehenga with a sweetheart blouse with a jacket resembles her sweetheart and bubbly nature that combinedly worked like a spell all around. The embellishments on the blouse and jacket took over the entire viewer’s hearts.
Sweet guidelines for this sweetheart's neck are:
- Suits for almost everyone, but best recommended for the busted ladies – to accentuate cleavage.
- It is the most excellent option for short chin and neck.
- It should be for an angular face shape as it balances the contours of the sweetheart.
- It is magical for petite women with small breasts, and narrow shoulders may wear them to show more curves.
8. DEEPIKA’S PERFECT ROUND BLOUSE NECK DESIGN
Deepika Padukone is the saree diva. She opts saree of unique looks and prefers to carry saree only mostly in all Bollywood events. Volare Awards 2018 is the best example of it where she wore a stripe printed saree with a plain black round neck blouse and a Sabyasachi's landmark belt which emerged like the cherry on the cake. Though Deepika has a charming personality with every neckline suits on it yet she mostly preferred the round neck to glorify her rich and royal look.
Women who wished to be a royal icon by adopting this neckline should consider the following:
- Women with a wide neck should be cautious that their neck doesn’t finish where the neckline starts – it’s not an ideal shape.
- But it’s great for anyone who has a long and thin neck because of its shortening and widening effect.
- It goes basically with all types of faces. Most preferable with long faces.
- Best for the thin bust to give shape to your bodice.
9. PARINEETI’S OFF SHOULDER NECK DESIGN STYLES YOU LIKE AN ANGEL:
This angel (pari) of Bollywood has not only proves her dedication to her work but also has changed her looks to prove; she has to go miles away in her career. Since her first movie, her style and fashion sense has grown so much today that her dressing is being appraised and followed by young girls. The best example of this is the latest look of her in Ambani’s bash by Shantanu & Nikhil that includes a draped fusion saree with an off-white off-shoulder blouse with a solid embellished belt. Her toned shoulder and arms look beautiful in off shoulder blouse with stylish sleeves.
Just have a glance before opting for this simple yet beautiful flaunting neckline design:
- It draws the eye to the shoulders, perfect for showcasing your collarbone and balancing a fuller midsection.
- It goes with the small to medium bust.
- Best for pear, athletic, petite and hourglass shapes.
- Slender or narrow shoulders look full with this neckline
10. KANGANA’S SCOOPY BLOUSE NECK DESIGN IN CANNES
After fashion movie, Kangana Ranaut has changed her persona so brilliantly that today she has praised by the similar fashion critics who used to mock on her appearance in Bollywood events. She is indeed an icon and a role model for women who want to change their style. Her Cannes looks imprints her marks on people all over the world. Her vintage look in Sabyasachi black saree with shimmery embellishment and a scoop neck plain blouse with a teenmaniya Basra pearls necklace crowned her like an old queen!!
Do’s and don’ts of scoop neck design that help you in your choices:
- Best for the short neck, long face, or narrow shoulders as it gives the illusions of more extended and more comprehensive look.
- Hourglass body shape should try this out as it creates a balanced look between upper and lower body part.
- It is great to create an illusion of a large bust.
Necklines though are a small part of the attire yet have a significant influence on looks and personality. It should be as per your body type, face type, and other prominent factors. Like our Bollywood diva and glam girls, we need to understand the necklines and their curves that suit us.
So, be ready to adopt the curves of neckline to shape your personality more and glorify you to be a Victorian lady of the era!!